Thursday, October 11, 2012

"It's OK" Thursday!

So I've never done a link up, but I thought I would give it a try!

IT'S OK...

... to be nervous that this is my first link up here in the blog world!

... that I probably totally bombed my Cold War midterm because
*

... that I'm kind of addicted to gifs. They're awesome, okay?

... to crave Panera's Pumpkin Spice Lattes like there's no tomorrow. Yeah, I'm addicted.

... that just when I was finally getting over being sick... the BF got sick and then got ME sick again.

... to miss your friends when you live so far away from them.

*This gif isn't mine. I didn't make it. I took it from the internet at this place called Google Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Comments make my day! :] If you have your own blog, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!