Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social: Deep Thoughts

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm linking up again with this week's Sunday Social, which is "Deep Thoughts"!

Deep Thoughts with Ashley and Neely


1. What do you value most in life?
The love of those who are closest to me and knowledge. I feel like with those two things, I can do anything.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The internet, of course. If we didn't have the internet, what good would smartphones be? And how would be I be able to blog (and also feed my addiction to Pinterest and Wikipedia)?

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Knowing when to laugh and when to take things seriously - finding the balance between the two. And also sleep. Lots of it. And puppies.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I would want to be remembered for my personality, my sense of humor, and as someone with intellect, someone who could keep an open mind in all things.

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Well, it hasn't happened yet - but I'll be graduating college in May and completely my higher education is incredibly important to me!

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Hmm, Maybe Kaley Cuoco

She's the only actress I can think of right with eyes that are close to being as big as mine. :/ And also, she's super adorable and I'm a huge fan of "The Big Bang Theory".... so yeah. The internet always suggests Emma Watson as a celeb who looks like me, but she's got brown eyes AND she's a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Comments make my day! :] If you have your own blog, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!