Monday, November 5, 2012

I Love Harry Potter Link Up

It's Monday again. Sigh. But that also means it's time for the I Love Harry Potter Link-up!



1. What wizarding job would you most like to have after finishing Hogwarts?
I think I'd like to work in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Maybe as a Dragon Tamer! Or... idk, anywhere. Dealing with magical creatures sounds like it could be fun.

source

2. Favorite member of the Weasley family?
I'm probably one of the very few who wasn't a huge fan of the Weasleys. I don't really like Ron or Ginny. :/ BUT I do like Arthur and Molly. My favorite, however, would have to be Charlie. He was the coolest of them all - who wouldn't like a dragon tamer? It's a shame they completely left him out of the movies.

source

3. Least favorite DADA teacher?
Professor Quirrell. If only because he wasn't very developed and you didn't really get to know him the way you got to know the others!

source

4. Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade?
Diagon Alley! It was the first way we were introduced to the whole wizarding world and it's right in London. There are so many shops. Hogsmeade is a quaint little town, but I just have a soft spot for Diagon Alley.

5. Ever been to the Wizarding World of HP Theme Park? What was your favorite part?
SIGH. No, I haven't been yet. But I desperately want to! I can't wait to finally get a chance.

6. Favorite villain and why?
Dolores Umbridge! While Voldemort is the main bad guy, I didn't think he was as evil this lady was. Voldemort was all ideological and crazy because he had a messed up childhood, etc. Umbridge was just sadistic.

source

7. What character could you never get enough of?
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger! Draco was, in my opinion, one of the best developed student characters in the series. And after reading the Malfoy history from Pottermore, I love him even more. He was such a pitiable character. Hermione has always been my favorite character because I relate a lot to her. When I moved to Georgia, I was made fun of for having big teeth, frizzy hair (thanks, Mom's DIY perm), and glasses - not to mention, they immediately put me into the Gifted program, so I got made fun of for being a nerd. I loved Hermione's development through the first five books, though I felt Rowling kinda let her devolve a little for the sixth and most of the seventh. She's a much better role model than the likes of Bella or Sookie or Elena from other teen fiction.

source

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up with us! :)) loved your responses to the questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Comments make my day! :] If you have your own blog, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!